Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Wednesday, March 28, 2007



My email address must read "stupid"...

...because here is an email I just got today from someone named Krystal Hatfield and she's assuming that I don't know my mouth from my behind:

***

Is your book the next to appear on the big screen?

Check out www.airleaf.com to see the trailer for our first film, Jessie’s Girl.

We are making another trip to Hollywood in April to present all new books to all new Producers and Directors! We will present your book in face to face meetings for just $650.

Call me today to get started!

Krystal Hatfield
Author Consultant
(personal info deleted for post)

Sorry Krystal, I need my $650 to pay bills. And I would think it would be tiring to "present all new books to all new producers and directors!" Besides movie rights are handled in-house with the publishers and agents, so I don't think there's anything you can do for me.

Labels: ,


Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 3/28/2007 07:20:00 PM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins