Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Tuesday, August 26, 2008



Epitome of eloquence.

I wanna be like Mike (as in Michelle). She is eloquent in speech, personality and style and truly fit to be First Lady, as she proved last night.

Below is a comment I found that I guess I've been subconsciously searching for throughout this travesty of a campaign with all of its deliberate distortions and visceral accusations against the Obamas and African-Americans, in general. I've been trying to search for a prick of light through the darkness, something somewhere to show that even hatemongers can let go of their hate, whether racial or simply partisan. I just wanted to see if truth could trump foolishness. Politics is ugly, but it is even uglier when you lose your humanity. It seems Michelle's speech at least helped one former hatemonger by the name of undecidedguy to find his again. Here is what he posted at Youtube in response to the featured vid:

Hannity and Limbaugh have taught me 4 years 2 hate. They have taught me that these people are lazy criminals that only want free government handouts. Why do I find it so hard to believe that anymore? Their children remind me of my children, their dreams for this country remind me of my dreams for this country. I don't want my children to be like me, afraid to associate with people different than myself because of preconceived beliefs. I've just got off of the Stop Obama Express. No more hate!


Thank you Michelle for helping at least one blind man to see.



Labels:


Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 8/26/2008 02:24:00 PM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins