Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Monday, October 10, 2005



I ain't worth that much!

Just took a gander at the Amazon page for the mystery I self-published about three years ago entitled Celia: A Haunting Mystery. For a self-pub, it got good reviews but rotten sales since I didn't have a lot of money to market it. I took it out of print recently just in case I want to re-issue after Again, my first traditionally published novel, hits the shelves.

Well, it looks like a re-seller is putting a lot of stock in my worth (present or future, I don't know). But ain't no way Celia is worth $62, I don't care that I did write it and it's my first "baby" so to speak.

But if any of y'all out there want to spend foolish money, Celia might entertain you more than $62 worth of cases of beer. OK, maybe not. But at least you won't have a severe hangover the next day.

Note: Last one in stock! Get it while it's hot!

Addendum: Oh my goodness! The price is up to $151.00! C'mon, y'all know y'all want a copy. Now's the time to buy before the price goes up again!

Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 10/10/2005 12:22:00 PM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins