Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Monday, November 17, 2008



Christina's my girl...

I have said often enough that this girl can 'sang,' as opposed to the other pop tarts, including Britney, Mandy and Jessica, she was originally and most erroneously grouped with. This tiny lady belts them out, and her commercial makes my head bounce. And here's my heresy: I think she can outsing Alicia and Beyonce, and mos definitely that Rihanna chick. I know Beyonce is doing Etta now, but Christina actually has the pipes to pull it off. Am I in the minority on this?

I'm categorizing Christina's target ad for her new album as a fav, one that I stop and listen to everytime it comes on. The superheroine comic theme is kickin'.



via The Insider

Labels:


Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 11/17/2008 05:08:00 PM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins