Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Tuesday, November 18, 2008



My Bryce Art

Years ago, I discovered 3D art via Bryce and Poser and had every intention of becoming adept in both. However, laziness and RL got in the way, so I never really did learn the intricacies of either program, to my deep regret. Still, I found some of my pics online and featured them at Myspace. I think some of them are decent, but they do not compare to a lot of art that's out there. I encourage anyone interested in exploring 3D art to start with Bryce and Poser, which is user-friendly and allows your abilities to grow with familiarity. Below are a few pics I did several years ago:









And for those who are more adept, there's Adobe Photoshop, where photo manipulation can result in some interesting art. Below is are pieces I created in Adobe Photoshop Limited Edition (with a lot of plugins) entitled Luminescence and Astral2, respectively:



Labels:


Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 11/18/2008 01:03:00 PM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins