Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Sunday, February 18, 2007



My author site is finally up and running

For whatever reason, Geocities had some problems bringing my author site live. What should have taken a couple of days took a couple of weeks as they debugged the server problem which kept my files from being pulled up at sharoncullars.com. But thankfully, the site is live and I'm officially launching it with this post. So please feel free to wander over. There are excerpts and an updated bio.

Visit sharoncullars.com and let me know what you think. Thanks.

Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 2/18/2007 10:18:00 AM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins