Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Monday, February 18, 2008



Check out my artwork

Making and selling digital abstract art so giving myself a plug. Check out my site at Imagekind or at ArtWanted. You can also check out my work at my sidebar. Below are a few of my pieces. Click on the pics below to go to their respective order page.













Also check out my prints, stamps, mousepads and mugs at Zaggle.


Labels:


Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 2/18/2008 05:18:00 PM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins