Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Saturday, October 04, 2008




And the Presidential race gets even uglier...

...and more stupid. I don't want to get simplistic, but it seems as though Republican has come to mean out-and-out racist, although I know that's not true, b/c I know some decent Republicans, some even in my family (yes, black Republicans). Still, when you hear accounts like this FL teacher, you have to wonder.

FL Teacher: CHANGE = Come Help A Ni**er Get Elected

Understand, there were six black middle school students in his class. I cringe to think how they felt. And that disciplinary action is pathetic. The asshole should be fired.

News account below:



Labels: ,


Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 10/04/2008 06:41:00 PM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins