Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Friday, February 20, 2009



Un-be-weav-able

I just had to say that. I've heard all kinds of hair-raising tales, but never one that actually involved a life-or-death situation. And no matter what side of the hair wars you are on, I think that all of us are glad that this sista was fronting a weave that day.


Feb. 20: A Kansas City woman says she feels lucky to be alive and that she has her hair weave to thank.

Hair weave stops bullet

Labels:


Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 2/20/2009 05:05:00 PM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins