Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Tuesday, June 26, 2012



Snatched on Amazon Best Sellers List

Check out the list at http://www.amazon.com/gp/new-releases/books/10141 (as of 6/26/12 10:00 am central time). I'm #17! Here's a screenshot for perpetuity (note that I'm just below 50 Shades of Gray):













Needless to say I'm stoked!

Labels: ,


Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 6/26/2012 08:08:00 AM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins