Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Pulling from Wayback Machine - My Elan Interview with the Late Judith Levin-Smith



Way back when, I started an ezine for women called ELAN that lasted all of a minute (or nanosecond). With only a few issues in though, I managed to write on some pivotal issues as well as conduct some very interesting interviews, one of which was with the late author Judith Levin-Smith (DO NOT GO GENTLY, THE HOODOO MAN, RECKLESS EYEBALLIN'). Thanks to the Wayback Machine, the pages of my defunct ezine are archived for perpetuity.

Below is the link to my interview with Ms. Levin-Smith which I am grateful is still accessible. It gives some insight into her writing history.

Interview

Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 9/07/2013 12:02:00 AM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins