Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Thursday, February 01, 2007



This is funny...

...until the police arrests your behind. My friend sent me this email and I thought I'd share:

If you are sitting next to someone who irritates you on a plane or train..

1. Quietly and calmly open up your laptop case.
2. Remove your laptop.
3. Turn it on.
4. Make sure the guy who won't leave you alone can see the screen.
5. Close your eyes and tilt your head up to the sky.
6. Then hit this link:

http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf

I would recommend that no one really try this. Just look what happen with that Turner Cartoon Channel fiasco.

Labels:


Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 2/01/2007 11:12:00 AM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins