Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Tuesday, January 27, 2009




What were they thinking?

I'm a straight-up omnivore, which means I eat meat and potatoes as well as a wide assortment of other veggies. Still, if PETA wanted to convince me to go vegan, this is definitely not the way to do it. Sex may sell, but not in this case. At least, not to me. But then again, this is a Super Bowl ad, so obviously the targeted audience has a lot more testosterone than I do. But I don't think the ads will be effective in this case, either, b/c to too many men, women are a different type of meat. Thankfully, NBC nixed the airing as too sexually explicit (after all, women rubbing vegetables in their private parts isn't exactly family-friendly viewing), so we'll never know if this would have been an effective strategem for PETA.

Labels:


Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 1/27/2009 08:46:00 AM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins