Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Tuesday, March 17, 2009



Frustration

I'm sorry I've been reticent but I've been busy searching for an apartment or studio. My mother is relocated to a nice senior facility, but it seems that I've become persona non grata because of my credit rating and foreclosure. Even when I offer money upfront via either money order or certified check (thanks to the fundraising efforts), I am told that most management credit checks will invalidate me. So, I'm hoping for a sublet as the time is winding down to the mid-April sheriff's sale. It never occurred to me that people would turn down money, but I guess a credit rating supercedes even money. To say that I'm frustrated is an understatement. I can't even determine what furniture to take or give away until I know what square footage I'll wind up with. But I'm holding out hope that everything works out in the end.

Soon as I'm settled (whenever that may be), I'm determined to write another novel just to get my creative juices flowing again - and to bring in some income to extend beyond six months. The stories I have heard from you of your own trials have inspired me to survive this as best I can. It isn't the good times that make you, but rather those times that would break you that galvanize your strength and ingenuity. Lemonade out of lemons; just gotta find some sugar somewhere.

Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 3/17/2009 04:42:00 PM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins