Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Tuesday, August 21, 2012





My Anthology GENRES


My author friend Gary Braunbeck just sent me a wonderful blurb for my anthology of short stories, GENRES.

"Sharon Cullars' prose is so graceful you may feel as if you're dancing along with stories themselves. The dance will take you to places so bright you're almost euphoric, and it will take you into corners so dark you'll be shaken to your core. But one thing all of these exquisite stories share is Cullars' ability to mesmerize. I've been an admirer of her work for years. Now it's your turn."

Thanks Gary!

Gary is a wonderful writer of literature that exceeds any categorization. Check out his website at www.garybraunbeck.com.

You can read an excerpt of GENRES at Amazon.

Labels: ,


Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 8/21/2012 03:30:00 PM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins