Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Thursday, December 29, 2005



I think not!

So I thought I'd try this geek-foo resolution generator that I found at Jennifer Jackson's blog since I don't normally make resolutions. And this is the one I got. Let me say right now, just so there's no confusion...OH HELL NAW!

I'd rather reorganize my closets, throw out the junk in my basement, go through my backlog of mail, clear the clutter out of my cabinets, dust, mop, vacuum, paint.... Then again, on second thought...how hard can one little probe be.



In the year 2006 I resolve to:
Give myself an anal probe.

Get your resolution here


Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 12/29/2005 02:37:00 PM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins