Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Thursday, January 05, 2006



Almost there

The Fed-Ex guy just dropped off the proofs for Again which I have to go through for last corrections or changes. After this, production starts. A big hearty YEA. Starting a read-thru today, although I'm not feeling well. Had a night of insomnia, bad stomach and racing pulse that kept me home from work. But receiving the proofs has lifted my spirits somewhat.

Wished it was May already with the book already in the stores. Equally wish I was on the last page of my second novel. Have over a hundred pages to go on that baby. Oh well, gotta do what I gotta do.

Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 1/05/2006 01:07:00 PM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins