Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Friday, January 06, 2006



My office

Recently chick lit author Jennifer Crusie posted a pic of her disheveled (and I'm being kind here) office which set off a deluge of authors posting pics of their workspaces on their blogs, including Brenda Coulter and Lee Goldberg, who issued a meme to all authors to do likewise. So here is my tiny office in all of its humble grandeur. (oxymoron anyone?) Not much by way of decor, but I do have posters of the literary greats Hughes and Hurston. Overall, a prime example of the new eclecticism.





Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 1/06/2006 02:45:00 PM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins