Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Thursday, July 20, 2006



Barnes and Noble signing

About a couple of weeks ago I stopped into B & N to see how AGAIN was selling. I spoke with some very helpful employees who asked me to signed copies of the book and then gave me the number to the events manager. I considered calling but didn't because of timing issues, but she got my email address from the book and contacted me, offering to host a signing. Since the offer was so gracious, I said yes.

So, on Friday, August 18 at 12:30, you can find me in the DePaul Center's B & N on Jackson and State in Chicago. If you are in town and have the time, drop in to say hi. I look forward to meeting you all.

Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 7/20/2006 06:18:00 PM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins