Tuesday, June 05, 2007
I've been tagged...Monica Jackson
Another meme going around. This time I got hit up by author Marie Rochelle (yeah, thanks girl). Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
So here goes:
1. Love traveling, although do it rarely; have been to Vegas, Orlando, Waikiki, Dallas; would like to travel to Hong Kong, maybe Beijing, Paris and London
2. Am mostly introspective; sometimes overthink
3. Have a quirky love for the smell of markers, paint and gasoline (don't ask)
4. Also quirky love of scratching materials (good nail massage)
5. Liked the following television shows: Buffy, X-Files, Roswell, Carnivale, Dead Like Me, Amazing Race, Six Feet Under, Eureka, Charmed, Cold Case, CSI (Vegas), Twilight Zone, Monk, most of the shows on Home Garden TV, almost every incarnation of Star Trek (unfortunately, a lot of these shows are kaput)
6. I am a major procrastinator, but when under the wire, can get stuff done
7. Love coffee ice cream, used to be a Mountain Due fiend (now Squirt fan), am definitely a carnivore (have hardly encountered a meat I didn't like)
8. Fav authors include Octavia Butler, Tananarive Due, Douglas Preston/Lincoln Childs, Guy Gavriel-Kay, Gary Braunbeck
And here are the eight folks whose shit list I'm going to be on [grin] :
Guess, I should go tell them now.