Sharon's Muse.... Let's chat over coffee while I ponder some things

About Me


My Meez

   



Recent Entries



Archives



Personal


Interesting Sites



RAINE'S BLUES


GOLD MOUNTAIN


AGAIN


In Stores


Watch mini trailer


Clip of places featured in Again

Need Flashplayer to view. Give time to load.



TOOL & BAD BOYS



Short, Short Ebooks

Thursday, September 22, 2005



Just got my revision letter for Again

My editor at Kensington, Hilarie Sares, just emailed me the revision letter with changes for Again, so I'll be busy in the coming weeks. Especially since I also have to rewrite a short story for an anthology that is being put together to raise proceeds for Katrina victims. Then there's the second novel I've started for the two-book deal, but haven't worked on in a month due to family medical circumstances.

So I have a feeling I'm going to get a lid-dle stressed.

I'll probably be looking something like this:




Despite my schedule (and my regular 9-to-5), I'll manage to find time to blog.

I'm masochistic that way.

Addendum: Just finished the story for the anthology. If any of you want an advance reading, just beep me at scullars@hotmail.com.

Sharon Cullars Coffee Talk at 9/22/2005 06:34:00 PM Permanent Link     | | Home

---------------oOo---------------


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins